Thursday, March 18, 2010

Honestly.... THE best peanut butter chocolate chip cookies I have ever eaten!


I decided to try my hand at baking today. Nothing too complicated and something with very few ingredients. I found this recipe online from allrecipes.com and wanted to try them out. How few ingredients, you ask? Umm.... 5 and none of them were weird. Basically it was peanut butter, sugar, eggs, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and chopped walnuts. That's all. As low-faff as one can get in my book.

They were fantastic!!!! Not too sweet.... Not too strong on the peanut butter taste.... Chewy to perfection.... Just PERFECT!


How could you not want to eat them all up?

I'm going to try them with raisins next time. Throw a little fruit in the mix. I want another cookie right now, but I have to go to bed....


Oh sweet dreams of PBCC Cookies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment