Monday, March 15, 2010

The Urge of Snacking.....

I am a huge snacker, mostly with salty snacks. So when I couldn't just grab whatever was on hand, I had to find new snack that will still satisfy the urge. Here are a few of the things I've found and are definitely taste approved. A lot of them, you can find at Trader Joe's.
- Trader Joe's Organic Popcorn with Olive Oil
- Trader Joe's Savory Thins (Original flavor)
- Robert's American Gourmet Pirate's Booty (All flavors)
- Robert's American Gourmet Smart Puffs
- California Chips (All flavors) - These are amazing!!!!!

For the sweet tooth:
- Envirokids Crispy Rice Bars (All flavors)
- Sun Flour Baking Co. Vanilla Shortbread (you can't even tell the difference!)

Of course, one should always find healthy and natural alternatives as well. So, fresh fruits and vegetables are always a good option. I love celery and nut butters - they take me back to grade school.

There are so many choices out there! Snack happy! If you have any suggestions, please feel free to let me know! I'm always up for new things!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment