Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sagami-Tei

Last night I celebrated my birthday with Kim and Courtney at Sagami-Tei in Fountain Valley. It is a Japanese Teppen and Sushi Restaurant. There was a debate as to wether sushi rice had gluten in it. I did some research - it doesn't. We didn't get to eat from the teppen bar because there was a huge party there and they had just started. Major bummer. We ended up ordering sushi rolls and sashimi. My favorite roll of the night was the Stinky Roll. It was heavenly, garlicky goodness rolled up in sunshine and happiness. You think I'm exaggerating, I'm not. It was a California roll topped with seared white fish, ponzu, and fried garlic chips. It was amazing!!!!! I want to go back and eat at the teppan bar and have more garlicky euphoria. Sorry no pictures. Maybe next time I go I will take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment